Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Pictures

We took Brammer Family pictures over Labor Day with Kami Cameron Photography, unfortunately Brenden was sick and not happy about it all. Which is so unlike him as you will notice from every other picture I've posted. But, here are two of my favorite of Bren in black and white.


Here is a picture of Brenden and Cousin Dane. Unfortunately, Brenden had reached his limit at this point and from the look on his face. Both boys had a tough day and we really didn't get any of the two of them together that were any good. (Not that poor Kami didn't give it her all!) But I thought this one was just too funny with Brenden being obviously annoyed! I think he definitely got that attitude from his Mother...or at least Mimi Cheryl claims to have seen those eyes before! :)

No comments: