Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumkin Decorating Day

I was very lucky to have Sunday off to spend with my boys. So, Elliott and decided it would be a good day to decorate the pumpkins. We were a little lazy and went with Mr. Potato Head faces instead of carving, but I think they came out pretty well and Brenden had a fabulous time playing with all of the pieces!


Here's Brenden so excited to get ready to go outside to decorate pumpkins!


My little angel...doesn't he look so sweet here.



Elliott and Brenden with the first pumpkin.


Brenden with the second pumpkin...man those ears are fascinating!
(shhhhhh...there may be Brenden Christmas presents in the background, but I don't think he noticed!)

Me and the Bug in front of our finished art work!


Brenden and the pumpkins!


Here's the front of our house with the pumpkins and Elliott's bat lights.


Me and Bren again...hey, I don't get in many of these!!

No comments: