Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Weekend

We went to the Brammer's for Christmas Day/Weekend.

Here is how our weekend started. Christmas Eve I worked and the boys hung out at the house. Brenden discovered the toilet paper.


Did he take his own picture too?????


Christmas Day!!

Santa brought Brenden a play cube thing!! And a Radio Flyer Pony...but it's still in the box b/c it doesn't transport well.


Brenden attacking Great-Grandpa Doc.


Christmas magic....look at those eyes...


Bren and Doc. I think this picture is priceless!


Grandma V and her boys...Brenden and Dane!


We got a Wii!!!! Do you Wii???


Bren's piano thingy from the Grandparents.


Great-Grandpa and the boys.


Sometimes the boxes are more fun than the gifts!


Dad and Bren.


Aunt Marisa and the boys.



Dane received the Spider-man blow up thingy. Bren loved it and attacked!


Attack!!


Christmas jammies!


But, Grandpa - I want it!



OK, Lightening McQueen will do. (Another of Dane's toys!)


The Brammer's and their boys!


Bren and Great-Aunt Bobby


Cousin Samantha and Bren.



Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa!!! Steve's b-day is the 26th!


Grandma and her wild boys...looks like mostly Bren is the wild one at this moment.


The Brammer men reading the Kahoka Sesquecentinnel Book. (How do you spell that??)


Bren's 1st Christmas was fabulous...but he was crashed out less than 10 minutes from us leaving today. I thought it was adorable he fell asleep reading...ok...it was upside down, but he's still a pictures only kind of guy!!

No comments: