Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday, I was cleaning up downstairs, Elliott was studying in the living room, and Brenden was playing up stairs. Well, I didn't hear anything out of Brenden for a bit, so I went to investigate. The door to the nursery (which I was cleaning out and sorting earlier in the day) was locked and no Brenden noises were being made and he didn't respond to me calling him. So, Elliott comes up quickly with the key to the door and we call ot for Brenden as he opens it. No answer. We open the door and look around and finally see his little head peaking out from under the crib! He was playing so hard, he just fell asleep right there...AND...he was full on in Spiderman costume!!! Spiding just needed a break I guess!


These pictures are upside down, (and I cannot figure out how to flip it!), but you get the point. He literally was under the crib. To funny!!






So, Elliott gets him up and brings him down stairs to wake up a bit (b/c it's late afternoon - not the best time for a nap) and to watch some football. I look over and they are both completely crashed out!!! Look at Brenden...that kid is completely zonked! He slept ok last night, so he must have been one tired Bug!

No comments: