Here are a few of the ok ones. All pictures by em.d photography. http://www.emd-photography.com/. Probably shouldn't have them on here, but oh well!
I did like this pic. Brenden looks bored, but I don't look like Hagar the Horrible and that's always a bonus!!
The one and only true smile of the day.
hmmm...NO, he wasn't an Angel that day...but he's still pretty darned cute!
Oh...I love these ornament things so much I think I'll scream it to the world!
These are his fun Christmas Reindeer pj's. Rudolph is on the back w/ his name, but we didn't really get a great shot of that.
You can kind of see his bum here.
Reading a book. See how serious his face is? That's how he looks when he's "reading." He's a deep thinker!
Another screaming shot!
I DON'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES TODAY PEOPLE!!!!
On another note, crazy haired boy is getting his first hair cut Friday! You can see his batwings in the picture above...we must stop the mullet! :-) Pics to follow!
Everyone have a marvelous Turkey Day!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment