He is TOO cute, it's hard for me to believe that this time next year, I'll have one that size! Exactly a year apart! I can't wait to get him here!
Brenden is so cute!!! WOW... he looks so grown up in this picture.
Oh! Brenden is adorable! We also just spent way too much money on studio pictures of Amelia (one year already!). It would be fun to get together with Kismit sometime for a play date.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is TOO cute, it's hard for me to believe that this time next year, I'll have one that size! Exactly a year apart! I can't wait to get him here!
Brenden is so cute!!! WOW... he looks so grown up in this picture.
Oh! Brenden is adorable! We also just spent way too much money on studio pictures of Amelia (one year already!). It would be fun to get together with Kismit sometime for a play date.
Post a Comment