Thursday, March 12, 2009
Stealthy Bren...
Elliott and I were preparing Brenden for his evening bath. I get the water ready, Elliott wrangles the Bren to undress him. Normally, the diaper comes off right before entry, but that night we decided to let him "air out" a bit. So, he's wondering around his bathroom playing with the cabinets and odds and ends. We are watching him and the bath water fill and get bath toys rounded up. Brenden wanders over to the bathtub and Elliott grabs him and puts him in the tub. I wander over to close the cabinet doors Brenden has left open. I notice my feet are wet. "Elliott - it's wet over here?!? Do you think we have a leak?" (While carefully watching Bren!) We check the floor and the cabinets and the sink. (Which is several feet away. Bren's bathroom is fairly large.) We can't find anything leaking. I'm like, "But it a HUGE puddle." Elliott - "HE PEED!!" Me - "WHAT? PEE? No, it's a HUGE puddle. Does he pee that much at one time?" Elliott - "How am I supposed to know? He wears a diaper!" ha ha ha It's the only explanation for the lone puddle of wetness. Brenden stealthily tinkled and went on to play in a another area! Sneaky Bren. He didn't even get a talking to b/c we were too busy laughing at the stealth pee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, the things to look forward to! Too funny!
Post a Comment