Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brenden and Dad's day alone!

Well we've had Brenden out to eat at El Matador on Saturday ( a great Mexican restaurant here in Decatur ) and to watch Purdue lose to Illinois on Friday. He has had a pretty busy schedule this weekend and that is all he can fit in on his social calender so he and I are going to spend Sunday alone. Mom has an afternoon of shopping and pedicures planned. After I dressed him and myself today ( both of us before noon! ) I took a picture and I finally got one of him smiling. I wanted to get it out for all of you to see. Well we should have plenty of pics to post when we get back from Easter in Louisiana next weekend. I hope everybody has a good Easter and fun time with your families!

No comments: