Friday, March 14, 2008

First Visit to Missouri!

We made the trip to and from Missouri pretty well. There was a little poop incindent on the way to MO (mostly b/c Dad wanted to change a poopy diaper in the truck...not in McDonald's on the changing table.) Trust when I say he won't make that mistake again. The trip was good. Brenden got to meet and greet allot of family and friends. He did get a bit over stimulated poor guy...but on the whole he did well. Here are some pics of the immediate family, but that doesn't begin to show everyone he met...just wait until next week in Louisiana Bren...you'll have family overload again. But hey...we all just love you so much!

Here is Brenden and Cousin Dane. Dane is two years old and I think he decided Brenden was pretty boring! Just wait until Christmas Dane!! By then Bren will be all over the place.


Here is Brenden and Grandma Virginia.


Bren and Grandpa Steve.



Bren and Aunt Marisa.


Grandpa and his boys!


Whoa! I have lots of family and they all came over in day!

It's been a long day...I think I'm going to snuggle in with Dad and take a little nap!


No comments: