Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Pooping...A real topic of conversation!
So, you never really realize how important pooping is until you can't or your baby can't! So, over the past couple of weeks I've literally had poop on the brain allot. Little Brenden is struggling with the digestion of the formula - which is somewhat to be expected of a formula baby, but he's really struggling. So, we have changed his formula as of yesterday and I'm hoping that after a few days of system clean out of the old formula he will be a pooping machine. Yes, I realize what I'm asking for...but I really would like to see the kid poop more! Other than that he is doing great. His little facial expressions kill me. He is so serious looking. It's almost like he's saying "Lady - what in the world are you doing! or "Lady - what in the world did you just say? I don't speak baby talk!" ha ha We are headed to Missouri this weekend to visit. It will be Bren's first big trip! 3.5 hours in the car...here's hoping I can get the feedings just right and get them in before we leave and when we arrive. If not...oh well. But, you all know I'm a planner and the plan may be foiled by a crying, hungry baby...but I have to have some sort of plan. Although, so far this kid has dropped kicked my plans to date! :) Here are some pics to hold you all over. I'll post some Missouri pics next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment